We are here to offer you a list of six of the best bamboo socks currently available on the market. We have selected and ranked them in order from the least to most well reviewed, and based on their specs and top advantages.
Bamboo socks are quickly becoming some of the most popular socks on the market. The best bamboo socks can provide a whole host of benefits that regular cotton socks simply can’t.
Some of these benefits include antibacterial qualities that reduce foot odor, moisture-wicking abilities to mitigate sweaty feet and a soft, comfortable material that isn’t scratchy. In some cases, they may even be hypoallergenic.
6. MD 6 Pack Soft Unisex Antibacterial Bamboo Fiber Crew Socks
These socks feature a Y-design that securely keeps them in place while you are wearing them. The sock fights against holes by incorporating a cushioned toe area as well as a cushioned sole. Overall, these are really great, high-quality bamboo socks.
- Sizes: 9.11, 10-13, 13-15
- Material: 88.7% Rayon from Bamboo, 10.2% Polyester, 1.1% Spandex
- Colors: Black, White, Gray
- Special Features: Anti-Slip, Antibacterial
5. Yomandamor Men’s Bamboo Diabetic Ankle Socks
These are some of the best bamboo socks and especially for diabetics. This is because they have a non-binding, wide-calf top which helps improve circulation and reduces blistering, foot pressure, and infection risks.
They also don’t have seams in the toe area, so they aren’t irritating. These socks are soft and made for comfort, lightweight, and can be worn no matter the season.
- Sizes: 10-13
- Material: 70% bamboo, 30% elastane
- Colors: Black, White, Gray, Black w/ Gray Stripes, Black w/ Gray ring on top
- Special Features: High quality, Stay-up comfort top useful for the elderly or diabetics
4. TeeHee Bamboo Allsports Half Cushion Socks with Arch Support
If you want athletic bamboo socks that come in bright, cheery colors, then you may want to consider these TeeHee socks. They are comfortable, help keep your feet dry, and come in sizes for both kids and adults.
These socks are made of a moisture wicking fabric that is breathable, and as they are cushioned for comfort, they should also keep shin guards in place. The sole is also cushioned, and and the added arch support should ensure that your socks stay on position all day long.
- Sizes: 5-7, 7-9, 9-11, 11-13
- Material: 80% bamboo viscose, 17% polyester, 3% spandex
- Colors: Black, White, Navy, Light Blue, Royal Blue, Hot Pink, Light Pink, Green, Purple, Red, Gray
- Special Features: Moisture wicking fabric, added arch support
3. Yhao 4 Pack Women’s Bamboo Ankle Socks
These socks are of excellent quality and come with a nice design and in soft colors. The fabric is stretchy and comfortable and allows your feet to breath easily. Although they are thin, they shouldn’t fade or get deformed.
- Sizes: Women’s 4-8, 8-11
- Material: 85% special bamboo, 8% nylon, 7% spandex
- Colors: Multiple colors in a pack
- Special Features: Seamless, come with an elastic cuff for added comfort and support
2. LAETAN Elite Women’s Business Casual Bamboo and Cotton Socks
These bamboo socks are very soft and thin and could even be worn as dress socks. Despite their being thin, they are very durable and have received a lot of praise for holding up through the washing machine.
- Sizes: Fits Shoe Size 6-10
- Material: 80% bamboo viscose, 15% polyamide, 5% elastane
- Colors: Black, White, Navy, Dark Navy, Charcoal, Beige, Brown
- Special Features: Can be machine washed
1. TeeHee Viscose from Bamboo Diabetic Crew Socks 3-Pack
These TeeHee socks are yet another of the best bamboo socks that might especially benefit people with diabetes. They are specially made to reduce pressure on the legs thanks, in part, to their non-binding top. Also, these socks come in a variety of designs and with nice color options. They are smooth and soft, and should always remain in position.
- Sizes: 9-11 (fits shoe size 6-9), 10-13 (fits shoe size 7-10)
- Material: 53% bamboo viscose, 32% elastic, 12% nylon, 3% spandex
- Colors: Black, Assorted, Basic, Bright, Bottom Grey, Dark, Dark Green, HT Grey, Khaki, Navy, Tan, Taupe, White
- Special Features: Can be machine washed, Non-binding top
So this was it, our list of best bamboo socks currently available on the market. While all of them should be soft and comfortable to wear, some have added advantages such as coming in a bigger variety of colors or designs, while other have elastic cuffs that keep them in place. At the same time, some could be great options for people with diabetes, or who play sports.
Do you like our choice for the best bamboo socks? Feel free to leave your comments below!