Here is a full review of the nicely versatile and affordable Nike Men’s Tanjun Sneakers. This will begin with an orderly chart listing its top features. We’ll then present you with various types of people who would most benefit from using this sneaker and then continue by listing some of the pros and cons of the Nike Men’s Tanjun Sneaker.
Nike markets a wide variety of comfortable sneakers for anything from intense physical activity to shoes for casual wear. The Nike Men’s Tanjun Sneaker is a nice combination of both, as it is a sporty casual shoe with enough cushion and support to handle athletic performance too.
Top Features of the Nike Men’s Tanjun Sneaker
- Sizes: Men’s 6M (US) to 15 D (US)
- Synthetic textile upper that’s breathable and durable
- Foam midsole and durable rubber outsole
- Sole type: Durable, high-density rubber outsole
- There are more than a dozen different color combinations
- You can pick anything from the standard black & white shoe to vintage outdoor green
- Price Range: Affordable
- Specific Features:
- 3-inch arch shaft
- Cushioned foam midsole
- Injected heel for lightweight comfort
- Easy-to-clean textile upper
The breathable textile upper portion of the Nike Tanjun Men’s Sneaker is one of its most appealing features as it helps keep your feet cool and comfortable. This shoe also has a nicely padded midsole for that all-day shoe comfort.
The bottoms are made of a high-density foam rubber that not only adds more cushion but also ensures that the bottoms have an excellent grip.
These shoes can be safely used on dry surfaces, turf, or even in slightly damp conditions. This way, you’ll get to feel the comfort of the cushioning, plus the security of the non-slip grip.
The Nike Tanjun is also really lightweight, which is great if you’re on your feet in them all day. It is available in more than a dozen color combinations, so there’s a likely a shoe that will match your school colors or fit perfectly with your work wardrobe.
Other Important Specifications
Some other important specifications that should be mentioned for this shoe are its reinforced lace eyelets and the assortment of shoe widths available. Nike designed the Tanjun to ensure a secure fit, so this is a shoe that will fit your foot snugly.
This feature is also helpful in preventing ankle rolling and can be a great feature for people with the tendency to put a lot of stress on the outside of their foot. The sole will help keep your foot balanced and level when you’re walking or jogging.
- The breathable textile uppers are perfect for casual sneaker wearers who will likely don these shoes for many hours each day.
- These shoes are excellent if you walk a lot, or like to use a treadmill to get in a light workout.
- With the dozens of different color combinations, the Nike Tanjun Men’s Sneakers should fit any style requirements and are easy to match.
- People with high arches.
Not recommended for:
- Heavier body types (over 250 pounds/113.4 kilograms)
- People with fallen arch problems (issues which require a little more support in the midsole area) may experience some discomfort after a long day in these shoes.
- Recommended Level: Casual or sporty wearer, beginner to intermediate athletic performance.
This is a solid shoe for a variety of users. However, it wasn’t built to be a cross-trainer, nor is it a running shoe designed to pound the pavement for a lot of miles each run. However, it is a durable and affordably priced shoe made to last for a long time.
User Opinions about the Nike Men’s Tanjun Sneaker
Invariably, the most frequent comment about the Nike Tanjun involves the price. Most users raved about how affordable this sneaker is while managing to still maintain a high level of quality as well. It is also comfortable and has an excellent durability.
The tongue is thinner than that of some other shoes, so some wearers couldn’t comfortably get the shoe tie down securely. However, there are very many lengths and width options available. As such, you should be able to get a shoe that can be tightly tied for a secure fit.
A number of people also loved the fact that they could feel the cushioning. Of course, there are also numerous positive comments about the vast number of different color combinations in which Nike offers this Tanjun sneaker.
This is a very simple shoe to maintain, and you can keep it in great shape even with just these simple tips:
- You can regularly brush the textile upper by using a soft-bristle brush.
- Avoid using stiff bristles, as this will begin to wear down the cloth-like material.
- If you do get a stain on the upper portion, a damp cloth will usually take care of the problem.
- The midsole and outsole are easy to take care of.
- All you have to do is wipe them down with a damp cloth.
- If they get a lot of dirt on the outside edges, gently use some hot soapy water to clean the dirt.
The bottom line of this Nike Men’s Tanjun Sneaker review is that this is a versatile shoe that should hold up as a good performance sneaker.
If you’ve owned or are already wearing the Nike Tanjun, tells about your experience with this shoe. In addition, if you feel we missed any points, let us hear about those as well.